Plum Tree Group (www.plumtreegroup.net) is looking for both freelance and full time UI / Front End Developers with a passion developing rich, interactive web-based experiences in eCommerce and Lead Activation.
- Be based in Chicago.
- Positive attitude!
- Ability to slice and save optimized assets from PSD files.
- Experience adhering to version control and working with SVN or GIT repositories.
- Strong problem solver who knows how to ask the right questions, troubleshoot and resolve development issues.
- Personal accountability - not afraid to take ownership of desired outcomes.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
Here’s a snapshot of some of your responsibilities
- Develop advanced and flexible UI templates based on prototypes, design comps and interaction documents.
- Produce elegant interactive solutions to complex problems that perform effectively across multiple browsers and devices.
- Work hand-in-hand with engineering to ensure layouts are developed in a fluid and flexible manner to allow for seamless back-end integration.
- Work closely with graphic design and user experience teams to ensure industry standards and best practices are being used across all client applications.
- Participate in project planning sessions with project managers, UX team members, and engineers to analyze requirements and outline proposed solutions.
- Develop clean, reusable and well documented code.
- Communicate effectively in a cross-functional, global environment.
Our commitment to you
- An exciting fast paced environment that is at the center of the technology and thought leadership.
- Flexible working environment and schedule - Responsibility, Autonomy, Flexibility and Respect!
- Healthcare benefits.
- A fun and dynamic team to work with.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
About Plum Tree Group
We’re an integrated digital agency. We help companies design, create and market new products, services and experiences in the digital channel. Visit us at: www.plumtreegroup.net